We handcraft websites designed around your brand and business objectives. They are mobile-friendly, made to attract search engines and utilize the talents of our marketing and development team to build an optimal user experience. It's all done in an efficient process that produces affordable, timely and quality work. more details
We pair Search Engine Optimization (SEO) with effective Pay Per Click (PPC) Campaigns to boost short and long term lead generation. Extensive keyword research allows these programs to help businesses to reach the millions of people searching online everyday.more details
Creating content takes time, creativity, resources and strategic amplification to attract an audience. It's hard work cutting through the noise. We help your content work hard for you.more details
Yes. Social media is here to stay. While we work with B2B marketers using LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, our team looks at the entire social space to identify, build and activate communities that can bring tangible results to your business.more details
Successful marketing relies on collecting and analyzing good data. We consult and train clients on how to measure and interpret only what matters to the bottom line. Can't stand to see another chart? We can even set up, optimize and monitor traffic for you.more details
We love Content Management Systems so much we made our own. We call her Webany and she's used by dozens of sites that need the ability to quickly edit and publish batches of content, have a highly customized workflow or even duplicate entire websites instantly.See More
- Trusted Digital Partners. Our clients trust us and depend on us. We don’t take this lightly. We care deeply about our clients and the business problems they’re trying to solve. We are always looking for new ways to help our clients.
- Teachers & Students. Digital Marketing is a fast paced industry. We keep up with the latest news and innovation in order to better advise our clients. In every project, we also provide training to our clients on how they can best use technology to make their jobs easier. Knowledge is made to be shared, especially when it’s about how to run your businesses website or marketing program.
- Chicagoans at heart. Most of the team originated from outside of Chicago. However, we all ended up falling in love with this wonderful city, of gorgeous architectural skyline, of up-and-coming tech hub, of mouth-watering culinary spots, of Mid-Western sensibilities and of winters that never end (maybe not so much on the last one).
- “Andy is a highly principled and creative consultant who always expends a great deal of care in the work he delivers. Andy's conscientiousness, honesty and technical skill are beyond reproach. And, because he has maintained a lean operation, he provides enormous value and very personalized service. I offer Andy and Astek Consulting my highest recommendation.”
- “Andy has been a critical component of the exceptional success of the CoreNet Global Chicago Chapter web presence. His vision serves as a model for all of CoreNet Global.”
- “Andy combines the rare talent of providing both strategic project planning & consulting services and excellent creative & technical execution. The planning services create a context for the work and assures that the technical execution maintains alignment with objectives. This results in superlative work from concept to final output.”
- “Andy and his firm, Astek Consulting, has provided our industry association, CoreNet Global Chicago Chapter, with an industry leading website which has become the model for the global organization. He has been creative and brought great resources to the effort and provided a great value while doing so. As President of the organization, I can say we look to him as a consultant and not just a vendor, considering him part of the team. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for technical and certainly web based strategy and implementation.”
- “We have been working regularly with Andy and Astek Consulting for the last 6 years. We rely on Andy's expertise in web development, online marketing and SEO. Andy has become a trusted and valued partner of Proverb Associates.”
- “It is with great pleasure that I recommend social media extraordinaire Rachel Yeomans. I’ve worked with Rachel on various projects, both as a partner and client, and each time we collaborate I’m impressed with her keen understanding of digital media, polished presentation skills, and creative and seemingly instantaneous solutions to critical organizational challenges. Rachel is tireless in her efforts to learn everything she can about the digital space, and she carefully and strategically integrates new ideas and methodologies into clients’ marketing efforts. With her energy, charisma, expertise, and thoughtfulness, she has become a tremendous asset to Families in the Loop, and I unreservedly give her my highest recommendation.”
- "The entire Astek team has been valued partners for me at CoreNet, and as a result they have provided excellent Internet, email newsletter and other creative Internet services for several clients. I recommend Andy on a regular basis, and value his partnership.”
September 12, 2014
This is Part 1 of a series about A/B testing. As digital marketing evolve, savvy marketers increasingly leverage data-driven technology solutions to gather insights in order to shape strategy. You may have heard about A/B testing, and to many people, it sounds like a fancy buzzword rather than something tangible. Wonder no more, we’re here to demystifyMore
September 11, 2014
I’m thrilled to be the first to break the news of Apple’s newest product, the iPhone 6, which was announced on Tuesday after months of anticipation. You may have heard some of the rumors leading up to this big announcement, which seemed to be pretty accurate all around. Other than the Apple Pay (NFC) feature,More
September 5, 2014
Eveyone has a website, but not everyone is a website analyst. By budget necessity, there are a lot of Do it Yourself website analysts. The 3.4 million blog posts (like this one) on various website topics speak to that. Unless you’re in the business of digital marketing or web development, sometimes it’s not obvious if it’sMore
September 4, 2014
Opening and reading emails on your mobile phone or tablet device is as common and habitual as breathing. We all do it. However, it wasn’t that long ago where we consumed emails only on desktop. As businesses get savvy about redesigning websites to be responsive, or for some, completely embrace the approach of “mobile-first”, it’s become increasingly important to considerMore