We handcraft websites designed around your brand and business objectives. They are mobile-friendly, made to attract search engines and utilize the talents of our marketing and development team to build an optimal user experience. It's all done in an efficient process that produces affordable, timely and quality work. more details
We pair Search Engine Optimization (SEO) with effective Pay Per Click (PPC) Campaigns to boost short and long term lead generation. Extensive keyword research allows these programs to help businesses to reach the millions of people searching online everyday.more details
Creating content takes time, creativity, resources and strategic amplification to attract an audience. It's hard work cutting through the noise. We help your content work hard for you.more details
Yes. Social media is here to stay. While we work with B2B marketers using LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, our team looks at the entire social space to identify, build and activate communities that can bring tangible results to your business.more details
Successful marketing relies on collecting and analyzing good data. We consult and train clients on how to measure and interpret only what matters to the bottom line. Can't stand to see another chart? We can even set up, optimize and monitor traffic for you.more details
We love Content Management Systems so much we made our own. We call her Webany and she's used by dozens of sites that need the ability to quickly edit and publish batches of content, have a highly customized workflow or even duplicate entire websites instantly.See More
- Trusted Digital Partners. Our clients trust us and depend on us. We don’t take this lightly. We care deeply about our clients and the business problems they’re trying to solve. We are always looking for new ways to help our clients.
- Teachers & Students. Digital Marketing is a fast paced industry. We keep up with the latest news and innovation in order to better advise our clients. In every project, we also provide training to our clients on how they can best use technology to make their jobs easier. Knowledge is made to be shared, especially when it’s about how to run your businesses website or marketing program.
- Chicagoans at heart. Most of the team originated from outside of Chicago. However, we all ended up falling in love with this wonderful city, of gorgeous architectural skyline, of up-and-coming tech hub, of mouth-watering culinary spots, of Mid-Western sensibilities and of winters that never end (maybe not so much on the last one).
- “Andy is a highly principled and creative consultant who always expends a great deal of care in the work he delivers. Andy's conscientiousness, honesty and technical skill are beyond reproach. And, because he has maintained a lean operation, he provides enormous value and very personalized service. I offer Andy and Astek Consulting my highest recommendation.”
- "It was important to partner with another Chicago-born, Chicago-based organization. There is a values match between DanceWorks Chicago and Astek through our shared commitment to building community and custom approach to connecting with audiences. We worked together to achieve balance between being responsive to new ways of communication involving more people on different devices while maximizing DanceWorks Chicago's limited staff resources with streamlined work flow behind-the-scenes."
- “Andy has been a critical component of the exceptional success of the CoreNet Global Chicago Chapter web presence. His vision serves as a model for all of CoreNet Global.”
- “Andy combines the rare talent of providing both strategic project planning & consulting services and excellent creative & technical execution. The planning services create a context for the work and assures that the technical execution maintains alignment with objectives. This results in superlative work from concept to final output.”
- “Andy and his firm, Astek Consulting, has provided our industry association, CoreNet Global Chicago Chapter, with an industry leading website which has become the model for the global organization. He has been creative and brought great resources to the effort and provided a great value while doing so. As President of the organization, I can say we look to him as a consultant and not just a vendor, considering him part of the team. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for technical and certainly web based strategy and implementation.”
- "The entire Astek team has been valued partners for me at CoreNet, and as a result they have provided excellent Internet, email newsletter and other creative Internet services for several clients. I recommend Andy on a regular basis, and value his partnership.”
January 26, 2016
What does “Work Clean” mean on the design side? “If you hand this Photoshop file to a developer, they will never speak to you again.” Well, yes. Possibly that. But beyond token attempts not to drive our coworkers insane, what else should we be doing, and why? Working clean while designing is akin to cleaningMore
January 15, 2016
When the to-do list is your friend The site is launched, the wrap-up email is sent, you’ve celebrated with your favorite chocolate bar/bag of Cheetos/glass of Malbec…and then the fun begins. For me there’s almost nothing more satisfying than wrapping up our post-launch checklist at the end of a project. Running the numbers, downloading allMore
January 8, 2016
At the recent FITC Form conference in Chicago, I attended Erin Sarofsky’s inspirational session, “Putting your Passion into the Details.” Erin spoke about her team’s process for producing the high level of quality their clients expect. It goes well beyond talent and collaboration. It falls more squarely into the category of discipline. Here are aMore
November 21, 2015
Cantigny Golf Club in Wheaton, IL: the setting for a late-summer day of golfing, networking and a few drinks before fall really sets in. As a Platinum Sponsor of the Chicago chapter of CoreNet, Astek has an assigned hole on the course to make our own. In past years, our “How’s My Drive?”More